Brad Thor is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of "Black List," "Full Black," "Foreign Influence," "The Apostle," "The Last Patriot" (banned in Saudi Arabia), "The First Commandment," "Takedown," "Blowback," "State of the Union," "Path of the Assassin," "The Lions of Lucerne," and his New York Times bestselling spinoff series, The Athena Project. He has appeared on FOX News Channel, CNN, CNN Headline News, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS programs to discuss terrorism. He has served as a member of the Department of Homeland Security’s Analytic Red Cell Unit and shadowed a Black Ops team in Afghanistan to research "The Apostle."
EXCLUSIVE: New York Times Offered Haqqani Terror Network $1.2 Million for Return of Reporter David RohdeRead More »
Posted: June 8, 2014 at 5:43 pm
"The bad news is that President Obama has now placed a target on the back of every single American - civilian and military alike."Read More »
Posted: June 1, 2014 at 1:29 pm
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Actor on One of TV's Most Popular Shows Reveals Why He Refused to Take a Picture With Rick Santorum 480 Comments
- Arizona Inmate Was ‘Alive’ and ‘Gasping’ for Air More Than One Hour Into Execution, His Lawyers Say 404 Comments
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Fact-Checked Live on the Air — and It Doesn't Work Out Well for Her 358 Comments
- Video: Woman in Labor ‘Not Allowed’ to Cross Street to Hospital Over Obama’s Impending Motorcade 355 Comments
- GoPro Video Captures the Moment a 'Careless Tailgater' Gets Served a Dose of 'Instant Justice' 308 Comments
- Video: Woman in Labor ‘Not Allowed’ to Cross Street to Hospital Over Obama’s Impending Motorcade 30.6K Shares
- Caller Learns It's a Very Bad Idea to Call Howard Stern and Bash Israel: 'F*** Off!' 22.4K Shares
- ‘Mind Blowing’: In Just 30 Seconds, You’ll Understand Why This ‘Crazy Circle Illusion’ Has Received Over 1.3 Million Views This Week 19.3K Shares
- White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance 18K Shares
- One Look at the Photo of a Dog Standing Guard Over His Fallen Friend and It's Easy to See Why It's Gone Viral 13.3K Shares
- ‘Allahu Akbar!’: Islamists Hold Highly Anti-Semitic Rally — but It’s the Reported Location of the Gathering That’s Making News 216 Comments
- Creationist Scientist Sues University for Terminating Him Following Big Dinosaur Discovery 223 Comments
- ‘An Act of Cowardice and a Betrayal’: GOP Congressman Slammed for Gay Marriage ‘Flip-Flop’ 277 Comments
- Pastor Reveals What He Believes Would End Gov’t Welfare Programs After Being Banned From Helping Immigrant Kids at the Border Read More
- Actor on One of TV’s Most Popular Shows Reveals Why He Refused to Take a Picture With Rick Santorum 480 Comments
- ‘It’s Ridiculous’: Why the State Ordered Co-Op to Dump 248 Gallons of Raw Milk and Toss 1,200 Organic Eggs 106 Comments
- The Unfortunate Thing That Happened After a Medal of Honor Recipient Banged the Gavel at the Stock Exchange Read More
- What This 4-Year-Old Asked Another Customer That His Mom Says Got Him Banned From a Doughnut Shop 192 Comments
- What a Major Airline’s Representative Reportedly Did to a Dad and His Two Kids Before a Flight Left the Father ‘Upset,’ ‘Embarrassed’ and ‘Humiliated’ 151 Comments
- Major Gun Manufacturer Taking $45 Million Investment, 300 Jobs to Tennessee Over Fear of Gun Control 286 Comments
- Members of U.S. House Have Reportedly Been Making ‘Disruptive’ Edits on Wikipedia Read More
- ‘Finally,’ a Light Bulb That Exceeds Gov’t Standards, Gives Off an Incandescent Glow and Costs Less Than $10 127 Comments
- The Solar Storm That Narrowly Missed Earth Could Have Left Us Still ‘Picking Up the Pieces’ Read More
- ‘Digital Tattoos’ Could Be a Convenient Way to Unlock Your Phone Read More
- Marksman Completes ‘World’s Most Difficult Trick Shot’ Twice in a Row…and Once Backwards Read More
- Iraqi police: Baghdad official taken by gunmen
- Gazans survey destruction as 12-hour lull begins
- AP Essay: Air tragedies bring grief without order
- Despite Clinton: O'Malley in Iowa amid 2016 talk
- Some in 'torture' report denied chance to read it
- Holy month of Ramadan is a big boon for retailers
- Tatiana Maslany addresses Emmy snub at Comic-Con
- Hospital shooting suspect had history of violence