In my continuing quest for truth, justice, and the American way, I offer the following 10 questions as an attempt to bridge the widening cultural gap in America:
- If Trump is Hitler and/or a fascist, then why does the Left want him to have all our guns, thus leaving the American people defenseless against his alleged tyranny?
- Where are all the Democrats upset at the tax cuts refusing to accept the extra money in their paychecks? After all, the wealthier you are the more likely you are to vote Democrat, so if these are just "tax cuts for the rich," why aren't the Democrats sending their money back?
- Forbes ranks San Francisco the most liberal city in America. So if Colin Kaepernick's left-wing politics are the only reason he's not playing in the NFL, why didn't the San Francisco 49ers keep him?
- Who at Disney thought there was a mass audience of parents who wanted to take their kids to a Star Wars movie about "Pando" Calrissian finding his pet robot's clitoris?
- Precisely how many viewers does a prime-time host at CNN have to lose in order to lose his or her job?
- Which member(s) of MSNBC's upper management does confirmed fraud Joy Reid have incriminating photos of, to still be employed there?
- If Iran is truly moderating, how come we needed to continue bribing the regime like Obama did so that it wouldn't become a nuclear-powered state sponsor of terrorism?
- How many times do we have to make Afghanistan great again before it truly takes?
- Why don't progressives want to give the working class and minority children the same opportunities for an elite education that the Obama and Clinton children received?
- If America is the racist, sexist, and xenophobic country progressives claim it is, then why do they want to bring so many foreigners here to suffer? It seems to me you'd only voluntarily come to a country if you could better yourself, like my ancestors did.
How come all of the 10 most dangerous cities in America have been exclusively run by Democrats for an average of 53.8 years?