WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
After intimidation …
On Wednesday, the Google insider who had previously leaked documents showing how algorithms at Google were stacked against conservatives revealed himself. Zachary Vorhies claims he did so after he was intimidated by Google, which he says sent police to his home to perform a "wellness check." He explained all in a new video released by Project Veritas.
Vorhies told Project Veritas' James O'Keefe, "I felt that our entire election system was going to be compromised forever by this company that told the American public that it was not going to do any evil."
Vorhies and Veritas released new documents. They show manual efforts to affect which news sources Google surfaces in searches. Veritas reports:
Project Veritas has released hundreds of internal Google documents leaked by Vorhies. Among those documents is a file called "news black list site for google now." The document, according to Vorhies, is a "black list," which restricts certain websites from appearing on news feeds for an Android Google product. The list includes conservative and progressive websites, such as newsbusters.org and mediamatters.org. The document says that some sites are listed with or because of a "high user block rate."
Another newly published document titled "Fringe ranking/classifer: Defining channel quality" lists an example ranking of various news sites, including CNN and FOX News. A document titled "Fake news & other fringe: Trashy recap" reveals that videos are rated by multiple "human raters."
Vorhies also told Veritas that he provided the same documents to the Department of Justice's Antitrust Division.
Despite its protestations, it is clear that Big Tech censors conservative thought and activities online. This whistleblower is going a long way to exposing just how it does so.
- Chris Cuomo says he 'should be better than the guys baiting me' after threatening violence toward man who called him 'Fredo'
- CNN habitually throws around the 'ethnic slur' Fredo
- Sean Hannity defends Chris Cuomo on air: 'I don't think he should've apologized'
- Man wearing TV on head caught on camera leaving old TVs on Virginia front porches
- YouTube removes Cuomo 'Fredo' video, restores it after Trump Jr. tweet
- Facebook paid contractors to transcribe users' audio chats
- Abby Johnson to send copy of 'Unplanned' DVD to every abortion clinic in the US
- Man sues CNN's Don Lemon for alleged sexual assault at Sag Harbor bar
- NY Times demotes editor for 'racist' social media posts critical of left-wing Democrats
- MSNBC, CNN ignore 2020 Democrats falsely claiming Michael Brown was murdered
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.