WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
Just when you thought the media couldn't jump over more sharks, Teen Vogue writer Emily Bloch enters the room. On Tuesday, Bloch penned a column explaining how her local Society of Professional Journalists chapter is trying to trademark the phrase "fake news" to stop President Donald Trump from using it.
Bloch explains why she and her comrades are doing this:
Here's a tip for the commander in chief: Just because you don't like a piece of information or it makes you look bad, doesn't mean you get to call it fake. President Donald Trump using the term "fake news" so freely is something my colleagues and I find really troubling. And it's not just the nature of Trump's use of the term; it's the volume too. According to Factba.se, a site launched to track the president's public comments, Trump has referenced the term over 1,200 times since he took office, making for an average of more than once a day.
Like OMG, he's called the media that pushes false narratives, tells one side of a story, and generally is antagonistic toward him "fake" more than once a day. Quelle horreur!
Her journalism club even made a video explaining themselves.
Fake NewsTM www.youtube.com
Such brave members of the Resistance.
- Rachel Maddow: DOJ review of Russia inquiry looks like 'dangerous' plot to boost Trump in 2020
- Joy Behar: Hillary Clinton has been 'exonerated' over 'nonsense' email scandal — and has been 'right about almost everything'
- 'The View' cuts Newt Gingrich off because he obliterates their defense of Nancy Pelosi
- Comedian Steven Crowder exposes: Tulsi Gabbard's YouTube videos were suppressed on YouTube while she was trending over Hillary Clinton feud
- Shaquille O'Neal defends free speech on NBA opening night: ' Daryl Morey was right'
- New York Times editorial board member: 'Trump is right: The Deep State is alive and well' and praiseworthy
- What? The New York Times now says Hillary Clinton said Republicans, not Russians, were grooming Tulsi Gabbard?
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.