A new ad out today from the Romney campaign points out that even by Obama's own standards, his job performance has been, er... less than stellar:
On a related note, AEI's James Pethokoukis writes today about Obama's "government by gimmick" and the administration's seven "most meaningless" policy gestures:
1. The Buffett Rule -- zero jobs and zero deficit-reduction
2. The Bowles-Simpson debt reduction panel -- a political stunt designed to look like responsible governing
3. The Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act -- implementation has been... problematic
4. The Volcker Rule -- ineffective response to GOP victory in Massachusetts
5. The Council on Jobs and Competitiveness -- it's chairman, GE's Jeffrey Immelt, will be voting for Romney in November
6. The Framework for Shared Prosperity and Shared Fiscal Responsibility -- Obama's "black box" budget
7. Going after oil market manipulators and speculators--"Investigate, baby, investigate"
Click here to read more about each of these signs of "progress" from the Obama administration.