This week, we saw the Romney campaign brutalized by the media over Romney's supposed "unconscionable attacks" on the Obama administration. But are things really that bad? A quick look at our nation's presidential campaign history should clear things up:
10. Eisenhower: "Taxes break our back...it's tragic!"
9. W. Bush: John Kerry looks ridiculous on a windsurfer
8. H.W. Bush: Dukakis looks even more ridiculous in a tank
7. Kennedy: President Eisenhower can't really name any Nixon accomplishments
6. Clinton: President Bush kinda did this to himself
5. I mean, if you get Chuck Norris in your ad you are automatically on this list
4. LBJ: The KKK "like" Barry Goldwater
3. H.W. Bush: Willie Horton murders children, Dukakis approves of that
2. LBJ drops a nuke on a little girl
1. Adams: "Jefferson is the son of a half-breed Indian Squaw raised on hoe cakes."
Jefferson: "Adams is a hideous, hermaphroditical character."
EXTRA: Harsh campaign Ad against John McCain featuring his Vietnamese POW camp guards