Jimmy Kimmel's "Lie Witness News" crew has done it again.
Before Tuesday night's game three of the NBA finals, Kimmel sent a crew to Miami to speak with people who claimed to be Miami Heat fans. The people were asked what they thought about a litany of things that just don't exist. Things like:
- Miami's "Peek-a-boo" zone defense
- Back-up guard MooShu Pork and his comments to the refs
- Spur's three-point shooter Lando Calrissian
- Miami Heat coach Eric Estrada
- And Lebron James' injury - a bruised vulva
Once again, the "Lie Witness News" crew proves that some people have little or no idea what they're talking about.
(H/T: Jimmy Kimmel Live)
Follow Mike Opelka on Twitter @stuntbrain