Glenn Beck donned a unique garment on his weekday radio program Monday morning, an item he described as "condom gloves." It entailed wearing a pair of blue surgical gloves, then putting condoms over his fingers one by one.
Why, you ask?
Beck was responding to MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry's "tampon earrings," which she wore in support of "reproductive rights" during her television show this weekend.
You can see pictures of both public figures, below:
"Reproductive rights," Beck reflected. "So in other words, abortions for reproductive purposes...you know, for birth control."
After applying the condom gloves, Beck proceeded to have a little white pill taped to his nostril. He called it a "birth control nose ring."
"I'm with her, I'm with her. [Melissa Harris-Perry is] wearing tampon earrings, I'm wearing condom gloves," Beck said, the sarcasm clear in his voice. "I just want to make the point that abortion is murder, and if you're looking to control reproductive organs, there are other things you can do..."
And that's not even including the "crazy" abstinence road or adoption, he added, waving around his hand.
"Melissa, you don't look like an idiot," Beck concluded solemnly. "Nor do I. Melissa, you look as credible as I do..."
Watch the entire scene unfold, below:
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Forget Geraldo’s Twitter ‘Selfie’ – Glenn Beck Posts His Own Bathroom Pic
- MSNBC Host Dons Tampon Earrings On-Air to Defend Abortion Rights
- Glenn Beck Eviscerates MSNBC Promo Claiming Your Kids Belong to the ‘Whole Community’ — and Makes Some Scary Connections
- MSNBC Contributor: Being Against Abortion Past 20 Weeks Isn’t ‘Pro-Life’ — It’s ‘Forced Birth’ and ‘Bizarre’
- HuffPo Blogger: ‘Rise Up Ladies! If Your Man’s a Republican Stop Having Sex With Him’