Breaking into a safe isn't a good idea. Using a torch to break into a safe is a terrible idea.

HuffPo reports:

Two men believed to be burglarizing a safe full of fireworks were killed Tuesday when the torch they were using ignited the explosives.

Police say Lucas Bourke and Ethan Keeler, both 21, died following an explosion in a detached workshop at New Yard Landscaping in Hopkinton, N.H., according to WCVB. They were reportedlyusing an oxy-acetylene cutting torch to get into the 4-foot-high, concrete-lined safe.

WATCH:

May they rest in peace.

One last thing…
Watch TheBlaze live and on demand on any device, anywhere, anytime.
try premium
Exclusive video
All Videos
Watch BlazeTV on your favorite device, anytime, anywhere.
Try BlazeTV for Free
Sponsored content
Daily News Highlights

Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.