Glenn Beck mocked the troubled rollout of President Obama's signature legislation on his television show Monday, highlighting unexpected items that he says "are more popular than Obamacare" at the present time.
While the White House has been evasive on the exact number of people who have been able to enroll in the exchanges, Beck pointed out that over a million pet rocks have been sold, that the "rat fan club" has a surprising number of members, and over 200,000 people have applied for a one-way ticket to live on Mars, among other things.
"All of these things share a common bond. What is it?" Beck said. "All of these things are more popular than Obamacare!"
Beck said you're about ten times more likely to find someone "willing to leave Earth forever, than someone who successfully signed up for Obamacare."
"Of course, as the government continues to grab more and more power and display just how incompetent they are with that power," he added, "maybe the people seeking to flee to Mars aren't as crazy as I thought they were originally..."
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Mitch McConnell’s Office Sends Out Photo of New ‘Obamacare’ Regulations Printed and Stacked Unbelievably High
- ‘Secrecy,’ ‘Lies’ and ‘Almost Criminal’ Rollout of Obamacare Denounced by…MSNBC Panel?
- Was Justice Roberts Intimidated Into Voting for ‘ObamaCare’? Senator Mike Lee Presents the Evidence
- Blogger on Far-Left Website Thought He ‘Could Go Along’ With Obamacare – Now He Can’t Believe What’s Happening to His Health Insurance
- Who’s the Woman Behind the Viral Video ‘Obamacare Summed Up In One Sentence’?