Nothing short of a true "miracle" happened yesterday, Glenn Beck told his audience on Thursday, after a member of his staff noticed this chilling email in Beck's inbox:
I am sitting in my running car, garage closed. I'm done. No job. No prospects. Love of my life just left me. I can't get past this.
Thank you for getting me through a lot of things to this point. You saved me on more than one occasion.
But I don't want to be saved now. I don't want to try anymore.
God, please forgive me.
Beck said he receives roughly 5,000 emails a day, and though he and his staff read as many as they can, most slip through the cracks.
"The person who was reading it immediately brought it to somebody else, who brought it to my security," Beck said. "My security immediately called the police in this town, and they found where this person was."
"And saved them?" his co-host Pat Gray asked.
"The only thing the police would tell us is they found him conscious, and he is now getting the treatment that he needs," Beck said. "A miracle."
"I say this to the individual that did it," he continued. "You say you don't want to be saved, but for that to happen -- it was a full-fledged miracle because there are days that people don't check my email, and for your email to come in while someone was checking, and them to open your email is nothing but a God thing."
"You still have something to do," Beck said. "Find out what it is, my friend. Find out what it is and I would ask the audience to keep this nameless individual...in your prayers."
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
If you are thinking about suicide or hurting yourself, or if you think someone you know is seriously thinking about suicide, please talk to a responsible adult or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). This telephone hotline is available 24/7. The people who answer this hotline will help you.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Something Disturbing Happened to Glenn Beck’s Daughter in the Hospital — and What He Wants You to Take From It
- Glenn Beck Takes Apart Oprah’s ‘Offensive’ Trayvon Martin, Emmett Till Comparison During Heartbreaking Segment
- Beck Hosts Uproarious ‘Mock Obama Day,’ Complete With a Teleprompter, Little Girl Bicycles and Minnie Mouse Ears
- ‘They Are Liars’: Beck Says These Then-And-Now Obama Videos Prove It
- ‘It’s His Lifelong Passion’: Beck Weighs in on One Significant Detail You May Have Missed in Obama’s Race-Relations Speech