A photo said to show San Bernardino terror suspect Tashfeen Malik was obtained and published Friday afternoon by ABC News.
BREAKING: First photo of #SanBernardino terror suspect Tashfeen Malik obtained by @ABC: https://t.co/SR8kknqHhK https://t.co/hV9Qi8eiPk— ABC News (@ABC News) 1449269463.0
The image provided the first glimpse of Malik since Wednesday's deadly attack in California killed 14 and wounded more than a dozen.
News organizations, including TheBlaze, had previously been unable to obtain a photo of the terror suspect.
ABC News did not reveal how or where it obtained the picture from, but a law enforcement source confirmed its authenticity to CNN and a family member told NBC News the image did indeed show Malik.
This story has been updated with new information.
Follow the author of this story on Twitter and Facebook: