Starbucks came under fire recently after two black men were arrested at a Philadelphia location when the manager called the police. In response, the coffee chain closed 8,000 stores today for "anti-bias training" that will affect baristas, managers and executives alike.
The company has also announced a new, more inclusive policy when it comes to hanging out in a Starbucks shop or using the restroom without buying anything.
On today's show, Glenn, Stu and Pat talked about the revamped Starbucks rules and agreed that customers should be generally civilized by not cutting their nails or watching porn in the store. As for the open bathroom policy ... well, good luck with that!
Here's what you can do in Starbucks:
- Sit in the store without buying anything.
- Use the restroom without buying anything.
- Don't use drugs, drink alcohol or smoke.
- Don't watch porn.
- Don't start your personal hygiene regimen (e.g., don't clip your nails).
- Don't nap.
- Don't harass other people or use obscenities.
- Don't panhandle.
To see more from Glenn, visit his channel on TheBlaze and watch "The Glenn Beck Radio Program" live weekdays 9 a.m.–noon ET or anytime on-demand at TheBlaze TV.