Pay attention to that box of old records at the yard sale. There may be a small fortune lurking among the dusty old recordings.
According to moneymusic.com's Mighty John Marshall, there are at least ten vinyl records that could be worth $1,000 to $20,000 - depending on their condition and a few very specific factors.
(Bullet points from WOGL-RADIO.)
10. The Supremes: Meet The Supremes LP
- This is The Supremes’ first album, Meet The Supremes, Marshall says that it can very easily be worth $1,000.
9. Jimi Hendrix: Axis: Bold As Love LP
- The key to cashing in here is locating a monophonic or "mono" copy of this album, it can be worth around $2,000.
8. Lynyrd Skynyrd: “Michelle” - the single version
- "Mighty" John Marshall claims that Skynyrd's first 45" - “Michelle” is selling for up to $2,000. And that's the not even the picture sleeve version!
7. The Beatles: “Can’t Buy Me Love” 45″
- To cash in on this Beatles single, you must find the record with the picture sleeve. If you do, it could sell for as much as $2,500.
Stop by the 98.1 WOGL website to see the full list of vinyl that could be golden.
You can also hear "Mighty" John Marshall count down the full list below:
(H/T: WOGL in Philadelphia)