(Credit: Twitter via Twitchy)
© 2024 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
Considering the flurry of punitive measures taken against youngsters lately who dare:
- Wear a T-shirt emblazoned with an image of a gun...
- Get caught with a plastic model of a gun no bigger than a quarter...
- Simply talk about guns...
- Pretend a human hand is a gun...
- Make "gun noises" with a pencil...
- Create gun-shaped pastry...
And it's no surprise that President Obama is getting roundly ridiculed for the photo of him brandishing a pretty lethal-looking water gun during daughter Sasha's birthday party at Camp David.
The 2011 photo is part of a White House web site gallery that shows Obama just "being a dad" in honor of Father's Day:
Most prominent of the mockers was Laura Ingraham, who tweeted:
She was joined by a chorus of fellow "isn't this ironic" revelers:
And the hoots and hollers continued:
And not to be outdone...
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
Sr. Editor, News
Dave Urbanski is a senior editor for Blaze News.