In a discussion about Article V of the Constitution on TheBlaze TV Friday, State Sen. Kevin Lundberg (R-Colo.) received a round of applause from the audience for his response to one question.
When asked what the populace can do to educate people about the Constitution and a constitutional convention, the lawmaker pulled a pocket Constitution out his pocket and said simply, "read it."
"It's a fairly simple document to read and comprehend," he added, brandishing the little book.
"I can't believe a legislator just pulled a Constitution out of his pocket," guest host David Barton said with a laugh. "Are you kidding me?"
Watch the two clips below for the segment, and more on Article V of the Constitution:
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Sen. David Barton? The Popular Christian Historian Is Apparently Considering It
- David Barton Explains How Common Core Poses ‘Serious Problems for the Future of the Republic’
- Mark Levin & Glenn Beck Discuss Re-Establishing the Constitution in First-Ever Conversation
- This Speech by Historian David Barton Sparked Major Applause at Beck’s Man in the Moon Event
- Syria, Treason, & Impeachment: Judge Napolitano Weighs in With Gripping Constitutional Perspective