What's Easter without a chocolate bunny? We want to know: What is the proper way to eat it?
Here are some bunny facts from the National Confectioners Association:
- The tradition of the Easter Hare began in the 1800s with the Germans, who would leave brightly colored eggs for their children.
- The first recorded instance of this tradition being adopted in the U.S. was recorded in 1890 in Pennsylvania.
- Chocolate bunnies are the most popular items in Easter baskets.
- 66 percent of Americans prefer solid Easter bunnies over hollow ones.
- Sales of Easter candy are expected to be over $2 billion in 2016.
Happy Easter from TheBlaze.
Follow Mason (@MasonONAIR) on Twitter