On Tuesday's episode of "The Glenn Beck radio program," Glenn, Pat Gray, and Stu Burguiere reacted to the media's deceptive and dishonest coverage of the migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border.
Here are some of the highlights they covered that you won't find in the mainstream or social media:
- Reporting from Tijuana, MSNBC's Gadi Schwartz admitted at least three times that the majority of the caravan migrants are males who are not seeking refugee status. Read more on this here.
- The media is using the same photo again and again to support their narrative that "mothers and children" are being heartlessly "tear-gassed" at the border. Why is there only one photo of a woman with children trying to avoid the tear gas if the phenomenon is so widespread?
Throwing teargas at asylum seekers? Unconscionable. pic.twitter.com/1FoTejTGjZ
— Iris Gibson (@iris_gibson89) November 25, 2018
- San Diego Chief Border Patrol Agent Rodney Scott reported that women and children were being pushed to the front lines of defense by a mob of violent migrants attempting to enter the U.S. Read more on this here.
- The mayor of Tijuana has declared a "humanitarian crisis," requesting aid from the United Nations to deal with the thousands of migrants that the media repeatedly told the American people would never even reach the border. Mayor Juan Manuel Gastelum stated, “Tijuana is a city of migrants, but we just don’t want them this way … they are aggressive, vulgar and they bully authorities.”
- Residents of Tijuana are protesting the arrival of the migrants, saying the Mexican government should follow President Donald Trump’s lead and defend their border.
“This is an invasion!” said one protester. ““We demand respect! We demand that our laws be followed.”
“Our families come first! Our country comes first and then it’s their turn. If they come here violently, they will leave the same way!” shouted another protester.
Protesters held up banners reading: “No to the invasion,” and “Mexico First.”
- Democratic socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez thinks the refugees at the border are being treated like the Jews during the Holocaust. Read more here.
Asking to be considered a refugee & applying for status isn’t a crime.
It wasn’t for Jewish families fleeing Germany.
It wasn’t for targeted families fleeing Rwanda.
It wasn’t for communities fleeing war-torn Syria.
And it isn’t for those fleeing violence in Central America. https://t.co/qhv7Rr1itn
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Ocasio2018) November 25, 2018
- Celebrities such as pop superstar Rihanna and actress Alyssa Milano are predictably outraged over the use of tear gas at the border. But where was the outrage when President Barack Obama’s Border Patrol used tear gas on a (much smaller) group of migrants five years ago? Read more on this here.
Watch the video clip above to catch the full conversation.