Our goal is to maintain a community where readers feel free to express themselves in a civil and productive manner. On the occasions where this does not happen, we reserve the right to remove comments and/or close comments on article pages without notice.
We encourage comments that:
- Are “on topic” and respond to the content in the article
- Are in response to comments left by other members
- Are brief and to-the-point
- Are constructive and productive to the overall conversation
- Are free from personal insults or attacks on other members
- Are free to agree to disagree with the content of the article or comments in a civil manner
We discourage comments that:
- Are not “on topic” or are not responding to other comments or the content in the article
- Insult or personally attack other members
- Bait other members
- “Gang up” on other members
- Are excessively long
- Are copy and paste of articles from other sites – please provide your summary of the article instead
We will delete comments, without notice, that:
- Are abusive, harassing, threatening or vulgar
- Contain advertising or spam including signature lines to other sites
- Are disruptive to the conversation or overall site
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
While you're waiting for your TV provider to get TheBlaze, sign up to watch it online now.
- Stand against evil, stand with Israel, and support the IFCJ
- Milton Friedman demolishes Obama's equal pay argument
- Buck Sexton: 'Realization of a Dream' to Be Sitting in for Rush Limbaugh
- New book asks: Did 'crony capitalism' prolong the Civil War?
- Three book Thursday: Conservatism, the Constitution and Elizabeth Warren