Try BlazeTV for Free
US

NY Man Lights Himself on Fire at Church

"critical condition"

An 89-year-old Long Island, NY man accidentally set himself on fire at his local Catholic church yesterday. The incident apparently happened while the man was lighting a small votive candle. He was taken to the hospital with third-degree burns on about 60 percent of his body and is in critical condition:

Man Lights Himself On Fire In Church: MyFoxNY.com

One last thing…
Watch TheBlaze live and on demand on any device, anywhere, anytime.
try premium
Exclusive video
All Videos
Watch BlazeTV on your favorite device, anytime, anywhere.
Try BlazeTV for Free
Sponsored content
Daily News Highlights

Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.