It was the eighth Republican debate of the fall season. My eyes have glazed over and I can barely hold my tongue in my mouth anymore. Still, here are your nuggets:
1. Michele Bachmann is back in the game. She had a strong showing in this debate. And so did her Nicki Minaj-inspired lipstick:
2. CNN's graphics for this debate were straight out of X-Men.
3. Herman Cain mistakenly called Wolf Blitzer, who moderated, "Blitz" while answering a question. He corrected himself, saying he meant to say "Wolf." Blitz is cooler and, as a BLAZE reader in our live chat noted, it will likely stick as a nickname.
4. Surprisingly, Newt Gingrich didn't partake in his ritual of blasting the moderator(s). Though there was a moment in which he seemed to be eating up his own time during a rebuttal, probably so he could yell at Blitz and spank him in public for playing "Mickey Mouse" games.
5. Cain called Africa a country. Oops, that was actually Rick Santorum and he simply misspoke.