Donald Trump has been making the rounds promoting his latest book, Time To Get Tough, Making America #1 Again on TV and radio (an advance copy even showed up at the offices of The Blaze).
One of the interviews plugging a Trump book signing in Midtown Manhattan took place earlier this morning (Friday) on the Opie & Anthony program heard daily on SiriusXM satellite radio. In this lengthly chat, Mr. Trump answered every question tossed at him, covering a broad spectrum of topics including:
- Obama's failure as a leader (Trump believes we were right to kill Osama... it's HOW we did it that bugs him.)
- How Obamacare is going to destroy many companies, forcing people out of business starting in 2014
- A prediction that Iran would swoop in and take all of Iraq's oil right after we leave
- Iraq should pay America back $1.5 trillion dollars for the war that liberated them from Saddam Hussein
- Iraq should also pay the families of every American who died in the war $5 million dollars
In the initial portion of the interview, Opie, Anthony and Jimmy Norton discussed the Middle East with Mr. Trump.
Trump did address the upcoming GOP Debate that he is supposed to host, speculating that the leadership of the Republican party has pressured candidates not to appear unless Trump declares that he won't run as a 3rd Party candidate. (He's not willing to do that.)
Mr. Trump also shares he belief that we hold all the cards in any negotiations with China.
Trump also appeared on Fox Business and repeated some of the same thoughts to Don Imus. But he went a little more in-depth on the subject of the debate, even raising the possibility to pulling out of the December 27th event.
(H/T - Opie and Anthony on SiriusXM - @OpieRadio on Twitter)