Comedian Jimmy Kimmel came to the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on Saturday armed with a slew of zingers, more than a few of which were aimed at the president.
Politico offered some of Kimmel's top cracks:
1. To Obama: "I know you won't be able to laugh at my jokes about the Secret Service, so cover your ears, if that's physically possible."
2. "If you told me when I was a kid I would be standing on a dais with President Barack Obama, I would have said, 'The president's name is Barack Obama?'"
3. "Remember when the country rallied around you in hopes of a better tomorrow? That was hilarious."
4. "Democrats would like you to stick to your guns. And if you don't have any guns, you can ask Eric Holder to get some for you."
5. "They say diplomacy is a matter of carrot and sticks, and since Michelle Obama got to the White House — so is dinner."
Republicans of course weren't immune:
To Mitt Romney: "You can't have a beer with him, because he doesn't drink. You can't have a cup of coffee with him, because he can't have caffeine. You can't even play Monopoly with him because he keeps trying to put the dog on the car."
"It's great to see the Gingriches here, because that means the check cleared."
And Keith Olbermann's current unemployment status earned a couple of one-liners:
“I’d like everyone to look under their seats. You’ll find a copy of Keith Olbermann’s resume” and “I didn’t know Current TV existed, because I don’t get Channel 1,000,000."
Watch Kimmel's full routine below: