For your listening pleasure, we have compiled 10 of our most recent Blaze Books audio interviews with leading conservative and libertarian thinkers on topics ranging from the Constitution to national defense.
Check them out on Soundcloud or iTunes.
1) Our Lost Constitution: The Willful Subversion of America's Founding Document by Sen. Mike Lee
2) By the People: Rebuilding Liberty Without Permission by Charles Murray
3) Catastrophic Failure: Blindfolding America in the Face of Jihad by Maj. Stephen Coughlin (Ret.)
4) The Conservatarian Manifesto: Libertarians, Conservatives, and the Fight for the Right's Future by Charles Cooke
5) The Floating Kilogram by Seth Lipsky
6) Honor Killing: A Professional's Guide to Sexual Relations and Ghayra Violence from the Islamic Sources by Daniel Akbari
7) The Hundred-Year Marathon: China's Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower by Michael Pillsbury
8) Popular Economics: What the Rolling Stones, Downton Abbey, and LeBron James Can Teach You about Economics by John Tamny
9) Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America by Ann Corcoran
10) The Ten Commandments: Still the Best Moral Code by Dennis Prager