Bombshell report reveals Iran finally admits to facilitating 9/11 terror attacks. Here’s how.

Bombshell report reveals Iran finally admits to facilitating 9/11 terror attacks. Here’s how.
For the first time ever, an Iranian government official admits to facilitating the 9/11 terrorist attacks. (Robert Giroux/Getty Images)

For the first time in public history, Iranian officials admit to facilitating the 9/11 terrorist attacks by aiding Al Qaeda operatives traveling to the United States to carry out the attacks.

What are the details?

Mohammad-Javad Larijani, an international affairs assistant in the Iran’s judiciary, admitted in an interview broadcasted on Iranian state TV on May 30 that Iranian intelligence officials facilitated the terrorists’ travel to the U.S.

“Our government agreed not to stamp the passports of some of them because they were on transit flights for two hours, and they were resuming their flights without having their passports stamped. However their movements were under the complete supervision of the Iranian intelligence,” Larijani said, according to Al Arabiya.

Larijani added “that al-Qaeda members were in permanent contact with Iran’s intelligence ministry and that they used Iran in their flights to Afghanistan and other countries,” Al Arabiya reported.

Iranian officials did not stamp terrorists’ passports, Larijani said, in order to obscure the terrorists’ movements and confuse opposing foreign governments, like Saudi Arabia, which Larijani said would have prosecuted the terrorists for having an Iranian stamp in their passport book.

As the Washington Free Beacon noted, the U.S. government has yet to comment on the admission, but did post about Larijani’s comments in a tweet on the State Department’s Arabic-only Twitter.

A federal judge ordered Iran to pay billions of dollars to families of 9/11 victims last month after determining the Iranian government, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran are partially culpable for the attacks.

Dear Blaze commenters: Over the past several years, most of the discussion about our stories has moved to social media. Beginning 6/24/18, we’ve decided to disable our onsite comment section to better focus on engaging with our readers on Facebook and Twitter, where we’d love to continue hearing from you! Thanks for understanding.

300 Comments