- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced a freeze on the implementation of a government approved plan, to establish a pluralistic prayer space at the Western Wall.
- The Israeli Air Force struck several military targets in Syria after several mortar shells were launched into Israel from Syria, landing in an open area in the Golan Heights. The Israeli Defense Force says it holds Assad regime responsible for all attacks from Syria.
- Following the rise of tension between Lebanon and Israel, Hezbollah threatened that if Israel launches a war on Lebanon and Syria, then Muslims from across the world will fight Israel.
- Israeli intelligence expert and lecturer at Bar Ilan University Mordechai Kedar spoke to ILTV studio to discuss the ongoing tensions between Israel and Hezbollah.
- The Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz is calling for Israel to restore full power to the Gaza Strip after Israel began reducing electricity to the Gaza Strip following the demands of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.
- The United States may leave peace talks after a tense meeting between Jared Kushner and the Palestinian President Abbas who reportedly accused the US of taking Israel's side.
- The Iranian President Rouhani had to flee an anti-Israel rally in Tehran after the crowd turned hostile, shouting slogans comparing him to the exiled first Iranian president.
- The German Foreign Ministry is comparing Israel's treatment of European funded NGOs to Russia and China; the Israeli embassy and German politicians fired back on the allegations.
- Yony Rubin, CEO of RYM Group and Vered Hershberg, CFO of RYM Group spoke at ILTV studio about Israeli start up RYM Group that has created a new virtual assistant to help clients maximize their time.
- Wonder Woman movie starring Israeli actress Gal Gadot is set to reach the $650 million mark, potentially becoming one of the top grossing films of 2017.
The Hebrew word of the day is NEKUDA, written נקודה, which means "period/point."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.