MENAHEM KAHANA/AFP/Getty Images
© 2023 Blaze Media LLC. All rights reserved.
Here are the headlines from ZION News:
- A 20 year old Israeli soldier has been injured in a car ramming attack in the West Bank. The terrorist was shot and killed at the scene after he lunged at security forces with a knife.
- The United States and Russia have successfully negotiated a ceasefire in southern Syria. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu said, "This must not open the way for Iran’s entrenchment."
- Palestinian President Abbas and Egyptian President Sissi held a meeting in Cairo this week. Abbas reportedly was "seeking clarifications" on the emerging arrangement between Hamas and Mohammad Dahlan, who appears to have Egypt backing him.
- The Hamas terror group is reportedly upgrading their security presence along the Gaza Strip border with Egypt, following a recent ISIS attack in the Sinai Peninsula.
- The Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu read biblical verses -- evidence of the Jewish connection to Hebron -- in response to a controversial UNESCO decision to recognize the old city of Hebron as a Palestinian world heritage site.
- The U.S. Senate is going to be holding a hearing on Wednesday to consider implementing an act that would cut American funding to the Palestinian Authority for providing financial support to terrorists.
- CEO of Gong Eilon Reshef spoke at the ILTV studio about his Israeli start up that provides on-demand sales analytics and helps you close with inside sales and increase your RMR and sales ratio.
- The Israeli Defense Force may replace llamas with a new robot porter to carry over 1000 pounds of food, water, ammunition and other supplies.
- The Israeli Agriculture Ministry and the Environmental Protection Ministry's green police rounded up around 30 stray camels in southern Israel who cause danger to Israeli drivers by grazing near the roads.
- The discovery of a remarkably well preserved 5th century synagogue with stunning mosaics in the Galilee region of northern Israel is shedding new light on the development of rabbinic Judaism.
- Brazil’s new Ambassador to Tel Aviv has been praising the Israeli duo Static and Ben El-Tavori for their latest summer hit "Tudo Bom," which went viral in South America.
- The famous Maccabi Tel Aviv basketball club has signed an Arab Israeli player for the first time in history.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "kadur-sal" which means "basketball."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.
Want to leave a tip?
We answer to you. Help keep our content free of advertisers and big tech censorship by leaving a tip today.
News, opinion, and entertainment for people who love the American way of life.