Liberals took to Twitter to demean Hope Hicks after she was named White House communications director. She served as interim White House communications director in August and has now been offered a permanent position by President Donald Trump. She was one of the president’s first staffers when he launched his campaign and is a longtime aid.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Hope Hicks has officially been named Trump’s White House communications director.
- She’s 28 years old and previously modeled for Ivanka Trump’s clothing line.
- D-list celebrity Billy Baldwin sent out a tweet of a photo of a woman, who isn’t Hope Hicks, demeaning her and accusing her of nepotism and inexperience.
- Liberals attacked her for her looks and ripped her apart for earning $179,700 as a White House staffer, which is the same salary Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus received while working in the White House.
- Liberals continue to attack her for defending the president.
"I thought it was good when women make the same as men," Pat Gray said. "Now, all of a sudden you're opposed to that? Now all of a sudden you're angered by the fact that a woman is making as much as a man in the administration? These hypocrites." Pat went on to read a series of demeaning tweets that targeted Hicks for her looks, and accusations that's she unfit for the job. He also challenged the double standards of so-called feminists.