Tax season is upon us. It's dreadful, and it's infuriating, especially after you find out what useless programs the government funded in 2017.
Sara Gonzales is here to reveal where some of your hard earned money went last year:
- $1.5 million studying how to make tomatoes taste better.
- $255 million repairing bad roads ... in Afghanistan.
- $30,000 on "Doggie Hamlet" through the National Endowment for the Arts.
- $2 million for the EPA's security due to threats from climate change activists.
- $15 million training Walmart cashiers in Mexico.
- $15 million to train Kenyan farmers on how to use Facebook.
- $700,000 for a community center with high-speed internet for a small town in Lagrange, Arkansas.
To see more from Sara, visit the “Contributors” channel on TheBlaze.