Roy Moore has been under fire after multiple women came forward to allege that he made advances to them when they were teenagers. The Senate candidate regained the support of the Republican Party despite allegations that he tried to have sex with a young girl who was under the age of consent at the time.
On today's show, Glenn answered these key questions about today's special election for the Alabama Senate seat:
- Why would Christians support someone with Roy Moore's reputation?
- Why don't conservative voters trust the media?
- What is the conservative voter's perspective on this tough election?
- How should people on the left reach out to voters on the right?
- Why do conservative voters tend to vote on one issue (abortion)?
To see more from Glenn, visit his channel on TheBlaze and listen live to “The Glenn Beck Radio Program” with Glenn Beck, Pat Gray, Stu Burguiere and Jeffy Fisher weekdays 9 a.m.–noon ET on TheBlaze Radio Network.