Video of the president's "60 Minutes" comments Sunday that Obamacare was "actually a little more [politically] costly than we had expected" has been making the rounds (below). But what some haven't noticed are the inaccuracies contained in it. One blog did. But before we show you what it found, can you pick up any?:
Here's what Gateway Pundit noticed:
- The health care bill was passed before not after the unpopular financial bill.
- Mitt Romney is not currently running for president.
- We’ve never [seen] a bill like this proposed nationally unless you count Hillarycare.
- Obama was pushing the bill for over a year before democrats rammed it through.
- It was the central focus of his first two years in office.
- They didn’t even read the bill.
- Democrats thought it would be more popular by the midterm election.
- His other emergency economic proposals were complete bombs, too.
Reporter Steve Croft didn't pick up on, or push back regarding, any of the inaccuracies.