Fresh off their parody of Herman Cain's "smoking ad," Jon Huntsman's daughters are at it again, this time spoofing Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" with -- you guessed it -- "Huntsman's Back."
"We’re bringing Huntsman back," the trio sings in the audio recording, posted Wednesday. "The rest of them is one big circus act. We’re right behind the guy who’s right on track."
The song also features individual shout-outs to those "circus act" candidates, using recordings of some of their own statements:
- "Herman Cain, we like your pizza but you can't explain how 9-9-9 will get us back in shape. So pass the pizza and we won't complain."
- "Hey Mitt? What you gotta say? 'I believe that abortion should be safe and legal'"
- "Tell us, Newt. What's your game? 'Mickey Mouse games'"
- "Rick Perry, what's your stance? 'I stepped in it, man'"
- "Dr. Paul and Michele, heard what you said: 'Auditing the Fed.' 'Repeal Obamacare.'"
Hear the full song below: