The Blaze Magazine--December 2011: Contents
*The "revolution" in the Middle East could be the set-up for radical Islamist rule that enemies of the West are looking for.
*Being American: How one boy escaped Vietnam and found success in the United States.
*Van Jones: Occupy Wall Street is ready to move to "phase two"
*Finally: A director stands firm for decency and reaps the reward
- Liberty or Tyranny: What's Next for the Arab Spring?
Much has been made of this year's revolutions across the Middle East. Many in our government and the media--on the Right and the Left--would have us believe the Arab Spring is cause for euphoria. More change we can believe in. But is it? Are the radical changes in Arab states just a set-up for radical Islamist rule across the region?
- Where Everybody Has a Chance
The quintessential American story of how on boy escaped Vietnam, became a successful businessman and is raising a family of patriots.
- Keeping an Eye on 'Those Guys': E.J. Dionne Jr., Matthew Modine, Maxine Waters, Joseph Arthur, Van Jones, Nancy Pelosi
- Atheists Mad Over Calling Christmas Tree What It Is
- Top 10 Cities Sunk by Underwater Mortgages
- Poll: Americans Blame Feds for Economic Woes
- Tough News for Global Warming Activists
- U.K. Prime Minister: Shut Down Social Media To Fight Unrest
- High Heels for Men?
- HPV Vaccine Now Recommended for Boys, Too
- U.S. Ranks Behind Canada in Economic Freedom
- NYC's New Graphic Sex-Ed Program Challenges Parental Rights
- 'The Mighty Macs': The Inspiring Movie That Wasn't Coarse Enough for Disney
- Celebrity Chef Mario Batali Jumps on Bandwagon: Bankers Bad as Hitler and Stalin
- Actress, Former Playmate of the Year Trashes Catholic Upbringing
- Hollywood Producer Slams Michael Moore for Goldman Sachs Hypocrisy
- Jay-Z Cancels 'Occupy' T-Shirts Over Profit Sharing Outcry
- Rosie O'Donnell 'Pissed About Son in Military
- Melissa Joan Hart: Another Celeb for Herman Cain?
- Clint Eastwood on the Cain Train (but Still a 'Chris Christie Fan')
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- Next Stops: Portugal and Greece
- OWS vs. TEA
- Bring Back the Gipper
IN THE HOT SEAT
- Montel Williams: Walkin' the Talk
- Top 8 Outrageous Recent Battles in the War on Christmas