The Blaze Magazine--April 2012: Contents
*The fight for the White House and Congress is heating up, but the small-government movement seems absent. What's really going on?
*Exclusive: A new report on the Fast & Furious scandal-- What really happened? How is the Obama White House trying to cover it up?
*Atheists have set up their own religious system.
*Despite claims from green radicals, the U.S. is flush with oil.
- Tea Time
The Republican fight for the presidential nomination is burning up. The election is around the corner, and many Americans are wondering what the Tea Party is up to. Have they lost steam? Are they asleep? What's their plan?
- Religiously Un-religious
The atheist movement has created its own faith system or religious practices to spread secular beliefs.
- Bloody Cover-up
Operation Fast and Furious sent thousands of guns to drug cartels in Mexico and has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of people, including federal agents. But President Obama and his administration are doing everything they can to hide the details of the scandal and use it to promote their anti-Second Amendment agenda.
- Keeping an Eye on 'Those Guys': Al Gore, Barack Obama, Frances Fox Piven, Van Jones
- Infanticide Redefined and Justified
- Left-wing Tolerance
- 'Cure' for Global Warming: Shorter Humans?
- Ice Cream Headache
- Environmentalist Steals and Leaks Think Tank Documents
- Wisconsin Reaps Benefits of Gov. Walker's Plan
- When Mom's Bringing Home the Bacon
- Union Threatens Parent Volunteer Efforts
- Three in 10 Young Adults Living With Parents
- Inflated Sense of Self-Importance
- Pro-Faith Movie Gets Secular Kudos
- Serious Addition Problem
- Dennis Miller Lands 'Awesome' Gig
- 'Hunger Games' Gospel
- Who's More Insane--Chris Rock or the Tea Party?
- Punished for Political Views
- Shock! Socialist Hearts Obama
- Dumb Joke of the Month
WORTH 1,000 WORDS
- Anti-Semitism 'Disturbingly High' in Europe
- Scarce Oil? No Chance
- Good Work if You Can Get It
- Myth Busting: Tax Code Does Not Favor Big Oil
IN THE HOT SEAT
- Sen. Rand Paul: Leading as a Freshman
- Top 5 Bizarre Taxes