Now and again ABC News subjects one of its on-air anchors or reporters to a Q&A with their audience on Facebook. Back in March, it was Senior Foreign Affairs Correspondent Martha Raddatz. She answered questions like "Do you recognize your own awesomeness?” and “What’s the secret to your success?”
This week it was Good Morning America and This Week anchor George Stephanopoulos. He answered similar questions ("When do you get to spend time with your family?") But, as we're wont to do, we took a look at the questions he didn't answer.
George did not answer many questions. But one woman we really wish he paid attention to goes by the name Shanice Brady...
Brady, who's Facebook profile photo is of a monkey hugging a cat, asked several questions. Here are the top 6:
1. "Everyone has always said how young you look for your age... Do you ever get carded at R-rated movies?"
2. "Did you ever talk about cigars with Bill Clinton? If so, what are his favorites? What are your favorites?"
3. "If Kim Jong Un and Dennis Rodman had an argument over who was the best basketball player who would you side with and why?"
4. "[Conservative commentator and regular guest on This Week] George Will has a fine mind but if he mentions baseball again I will flip my lid. Do you ever just pretend Mr. Will is not there and move on to the next commentator?"
5. "George, boxers or briefs? If you go commando just don't reply."
6. "If I claim to be gay or disabled would you answer any of my questions more quickly?"