Social media was abuzz with talk about the world premiere of "Sharknado," an epically terrible, yet somehow very entertaining, low-budget Sci-Fy original movie that hit cable TV on Thursday.
Thanks to several Twitter users who actively posted Vine videos during the movie, we are able to present to you the seven best (or worst) scenes from "Sharknado."
7. The guy who "went for the Oscar"
Vine via @Mattyp90
6. You are never safe from Sharknado
Vine via @spookyclaire
5. "Sharks in a tornado. Sharknado. Simply stunning."
Vine via Newsweek's @MarlowNYC
4. "They took my grandfather. So I really hate sharks."
Vine via @DrainDaMainCain
3. "Instead of letting live sharks rain down on people, we’re going to get in that chopper and throw bombs into the tornadoes."
Vine via ESPN's @stevebraband
2. This is how you defeat Sharknado
Vine via @DrainTheMainCain
1. This works too
Vine via @recordsANDradio