A new map released by Facebook Friday reveals the most popular Major League Baseball ballparks in the country, according to opening game check-ins.
The most popular ballpark — based on check-ins during home openers from March 31 to April 8 — was Rangers Ballpark in Texas.
The Milwaukee Brewers' Miller Park came in second, with Dodger Stadium trailing for third.
Here's the complete list from Facebook:
1. Rangers Ballpark (Texas Rangers)
2. Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers)
3. Dodger Stadium (L.A. Dodgers)
4. AT&T Park (S.F. Giants)
5. Turner Field (Atlanta Braves)
6. Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox)
7. Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros)
8. Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
9. Yankee Stadium (N.Y. Yankees)
10. Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers)
The top team, according to individual fan count on Facebook, is the New York Yankees, followed by the Boston Red Sox and Chicago Cubs.
Follow Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) on Twitter