Please verify

Watch LIVE

Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting Michael Brown: Report


"Solid proof"


Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson was beaten nearly unconscious and suffered an orbital fracture before he fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown, according to a new bombshell report.

Fox News, citing a “source close to the department’s top brass,” reports that Wilson was taken to the hospital after he was “beaten very severely.” The new report adds additional credibility to a recent report by the Gateway Pundit, which first cited a source who also said Wilson’s eye socket was fractured prior to the shooting.

Fox News’ source also said there is “solid proof” of the violent altercation that occurred between Brown and Wilson. The “well-placed source” also shed some additional light on what allegedly led up to the deadly confrontation.

file file

The source’s account was very similar to claims made by an alleged friend of Wilson who recently called into TheBlaze TV host Dana Loesch’s radio show. The entire ordeal began after Wilson confronted Brown and a friend of obstructing traffic, the source said. More from the report:

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 300-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Unfortunately, dashcam and body cameras ordered by the Ferguson Police Department had not yet arrived at the time of the incident.

St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCullough told Fox News that his office won’t reveal any evidence they plan to present to a grand jury. St. Louis County police did not comment on the report.

Police were accused of attempting to tarnish Brown's character when they released surveillance video allegedly showing the 18-year-old taking part in a strong-arm robbery of a convenience store shortly before the shooting.

Most recent
All Articles