Try BlazeTV for Free
News

After Complaining About Itchy Skin, Man Received an X-Ray. He Was Likely Horrified at What Doctors Found.

If you are easily grossed out, you may want to stop reading now.

According to the Mail Online, a Chinese man went to his doctor complaining of stomach pains and itchy skin.

What he learned likely left him horrified.

Scans revealed that after eating too much sashimi, a delicacy containing raw fish, his body had become infested with worms, the Mail Online reported.

A picture posted online appeared to show the worms throughout his body.

The man was treated at a hospital in eastern China, according to the Mail Online. Doctors believe the sushi he consumed was contaminated.

Follow Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) on Twitter

Featured image via Shutterstock.

One last thing…
Watch TheBlaze live and on demand on any device, anywhere, anytime.
try premium
Exclusive video
All Videos
Watch BlazeTV on your favorite device, anytime, anywhere.
Try BlazeTV for Free
Sponsored content
Daily News Highlights

Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.