In case you missed it, TheBlaze Books has been producing a podcast featuring leading conservative, libertarian and independent thinkers, to which you can subscribe on iTunes, or listen on Soundcloud or Stitcher.
Below are 15 of our favorite author interviews of 2014, along with the articles associated with each interview.
1. Mark Steyn: The Undocumented Mark Steyn
2. Katie Pavlich: Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women
4. Melanie Phillips: The World Turned Upside Down: The Global Battle over God, Truth, and Power
5. Dinesh D'Souza: America: Imagine a World without Her
6. Sharyl Attkisson: Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington.
7. Steve Forbes: Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy and What We Can Do About It
9. Kurt Schlichter: Conservative Insurgency
10. Jim Geraghty: The Weed Agency: A Comic Tale of Federal Bureaucracy Without Limits
11. Ronald Kessler: The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents
12. Frank Miniter: The Future of the Gun
13. Paul Ryan: The Way Forward: Renewing the American Idea
14. Erik Prince: Civilian Warriors: The Inside Story of Blackwater and the Unsung Heroes of the War on Terror
15. Ken Timmerman: Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi