While the Huffington Post has relegated Donald Trump's presidential campaign to the entertainment pages, MSNBC is still covering Trump. And that was on full display Friday morning.
Image source: YouTube
The second hour of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" started with a lengthy interview with Trump. In the course of the 14-minute question-and-answer session with Trump we learned the following:
- Trump wants "gun free" zones eliminated.
- The self-proclaimed multi-billionaire is also pro-life.
- On the topic of gay marriage, he said, "I would have preferred the courts let the states make the decision."
- Concerning Obamacare, Trump openly differs from his party's position on healthcare as a right. Speaking on universal healthcare, Trump said, "You cannot let twenty-five percent of the people in the country -- because they have no money -- go without something."
- The reason why he went after Senator John McCain (R-AZ) on Twitter: "John McCain was very disloyal to me," he told Andrea Mitchell.
Watch the interview from this morning:
Follow Mike Opelka (@Stuntbrain) on Twitter.