Real estate billionaire Donald Trump took a jab at Fox News following Thursday night's debate, telling reporters he was not happy with the questions he was asked.
"The questions to me were not nice," Trump told reporters, according to two journalists at the scene.
Trump echoed those comments in a post-debate interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity.
"These people (Fox News moderators) were not so nice to me, as far as I'm concerned," he said.
The Republican frontrunner then took a jab at moderator Megyn Kelly.
“[T]he question from Megyn. It was not a nice question to start off with," he said.
The comment came as Trump adviser Michael Cohen lashed out at Fox News over pollster Frank Luntz's focus group, which showed that the real estate billionaire lost support during the debate.
During the debate, Trump also clashed with Kelly after she brought up disparaging comments he has previously made toward women.
This post has been updated with more information.
Follow the author of this story on Twitter and Facebook: