Fox News host Eric Bolling made a brief personal statement from his Twitter account Monday about the accusations made in a Huffington Post exposé claiming he had sent unsolicited lewd photos to at least three female colleagues at Fox News Business and Fox News.
"Overwhelmed by all the support I have received," the simple statement read.
"Thank you I look forward to clearing my name asap," it concluded.
The accusations were confirmed to the Huffington Post by 14 past and current Fox News employees, and were followed upon by corroboration from a former Fox News guest who made similar accusations against Bolling.
Bolling's lawyer had previously released a statement threatening to sue false reports, but it didn't make clear what portion of the report he was denying.
“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications," the statement said, "does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made.”
The Trump-supporting host of "The Specialists" was suspended by Fox News as they investigate the matter.
Occidental College associate professor Caroline Heldman posted on Facebook that she had experienced questionable interactions with Bolling.
“Bolling would also contact me via phone and text after shows," she claimed, "sometimes to apologize for his behavior (and then do it again), and sometimes just to talk. He said he wanted to fly me out to New York for in-studio hits and to have ‘fun.’ He asked me to have meals with him on several occasions, but I found excuses not to go."
“Once, he took me up to his office in New York," she continued, "showed me his baseball jerseys, and in the brief time I was there, let me know that his office was his favorite place to have sex. I know other women have had similar experiences with Bolling, which means that lots of folks at Fox knew about his behavior well before 2017."
Bolling did not appear on "The Specialists" Monday. Before the allegations, he had indicated that he had political aspirations after closing his television career.
"When the lights go down on my TV career," he said in an interview, "the next step is running for Senate."