Campus Reform has released another great video catching college students in their political biases against President Donald Trump.
The video shows correspondent Cabot Phillips asking students at John Jay College in New York City to react to lines from Trump's State of the Union speech last week — except the lines were actually taken from former President Barack Obama's State of the Union addresses.
The video proves that most liberals only want to bash Trump instead of challenging his policy positions. Here's some of what they said:
- "It's like he doesn't think before speaking and how it's gonna offend a lot of people."
- "He should be careful because there's other countries out in the world that have automatic weapons and nuclear bombs."
- "I mean, he's got small hands..."
- "He's over the top in general, so it's par for the course."
- "I guess the way he approaches things is very aggressive and that's not the best way to approach situations."
- "Donald Trump, should, like you know, just mind his own business and focus on America because he's the president of the United States not of the whole world."
- "It's just ridiculous..."
At the end of the video, Phillips revealed the quotes were actually from Obama. To say the students were surprised would be an understatement.