Here are the headlines from today's ZION news:
- The Charlottesville white supremacist riots claimed one American life. United States President Donald Trump failed to immediately condemn anti-Jewish chants and Nazi flags in the streets
- The White House has just announced that it will be sending Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and a team of negotiators to the Middle East to initiate renewed talks for the Israeli-Palestinian peace plan.
- Brig. Gen. (ret.) Ram Shmueli, Former Head of Israeli Air Force Intelligence came to the ILTV studio to discuss the growing support for terrorism coming from Israel's Arab community.
- Police have just apprehended a twenty-nine year-old Palestinian woman, a mother of five, who tried to stab an ultra-orthodox man near the Damascus gate in Jerusalem.
- 3000 Israelis gathered outside the home of Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit to demand the indictment of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on various corruption charges.
- Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has issued an official decree demanding that any online or social media users who “harm the social fabric” of the P. A. -- which includes posts on social media -- can be sent to jail.
- The United Nations is slamming Israel, Hamas and the Palestinian Authority for failing to properly address the electricity crisis in Gaza.
- Israeli model Shlomit Malka was seriously injured in an electric scooter accident.
- Yisrael Kristal, the world’s oldest man and the world’s oldest Holocaust survivor, passed away Friday.
- The comedian and late night host, Conan O’Brien, is coming to Israel for his "Conan without borders" campaign.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "kasdah," written קסדה, which means "helmet."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.