Jeffy Fisher hosted for Pat Gray on Monday and shared his disdain for the TSA this holiday season, and every season for that matter. Many travelers will be flying all over the country to see loved ones and airports are going to be anything but pleasant for next few weeks. That doesn’t mean you should let your guard down when it comes to the TSA. If you’re traveling with gifts and keepsakes, you may want to follow these tips, according to their blog (which looks like a BuzzFeed article):
- Keep your presents unwrapped, just in case.
- Put alcohol in your checked bag.
- You can bring your poinsettia.
- Leftovers can fly (cakes, cookies, fruit cake, etc.).
- You can bring string lights.
- Your menorah can go in your carry-on.
- Tablets, e-readers, smart watches, electronic game consoles, and blue tooth speakers can go in a carry-on bag.
- As far snowglobes go, they still follow the 3-ounce rule. According to the TSA “snow globes can only have 3.4 ounces of liquid or less and need to fit in a quart-sized resealable plastic bag.”
Also, tun in above to hear Jeffy’s personal advice on how to travel this season, if you can call it that.