Here are the headlines from ZION news:
- Israel has removed the metal detectors it had placed on the Temple Mount that had caused an uproar across the Middle East. The detectors are being replaced with so called smart, less obtrusive security measures.
- The United Nations Middle East envoy Nickolay Mladenov is calling for de-escalation of Temple Mount crisis. Israel’s Ambassador to the U.N. says that Palestinians need to start condemning terror.
- The Israeli guard that was wounded in an attack on the Israeli embassy compound in Jordan has now returned to Israel. The Jordanian government said they would help secure the passage of the Israeli guard and embassy staff back to Israel only if Israel’s metal detectors were removed from the Temple Mount.
- Jordan has officially finished its investigation into the shooting attack at the Israeli embassy in Amman. They claim the whole incident was caused by an argument over a delay in delivering furniture and that the Israeli guard shot the assailants in self-defense.
- Major General (res.) Danny Yatom, Former Head of Mossad and Former Labor Party MK came to the ILTV studio to go further into the details of this incident with Jordan.
- Shin Bet and Israeli Defense Forces have just arrested the mother of the terrorist who killed three Israelis over dinner at the Halamish settlement last Friday. The woman, Ibtisam Al-Abed, is now being charged for “aggravated incitement” and repeated calls for more violence against Jews.
- Nadia Murad, a Yazidi survivor who was abducted by ISIS, took center-stage at the Knesset during her first visit to Israel ever and appealed to Israeli leaders for official recognition of the genocide of her Yazidi people.
- Tourists to Israel can participate in an Israeli counter-terror training camp in the West Bank where they watch Israeli commandos use Krava Maga and go through a simulated open air market to see the difficulty of spotting terrorists.
- Gadi Har-Shai, CEO of GreenSpense, spoke at the ILTV studio about the new Israeli start-up that has found a new way to re-create the dispensers we use for items -- from deodorant to shaving cream -- so that they’re more environmentally friendly.
- The Maccabi Tel Aviv basketball club has a new addition to the team, Jonah Bolden, who is soon to play for the NBA.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "ze'yah," written זֵעָה, which means "sweat."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.