Here are the headlines from today's ZION news:
- An Israeli delegation has met with Egyptian officials in Cairo to discuss reopening the Israeli embassy. Israel’s Egyptian embassy has been dogged by security problems for years, closing and reopening twice already in less than a decade.
- American President Donald Trump is distancing himself from white supremacists and extremists in his speech days after violent protests in Virginia.
- Israeli police have detained top Islamic cleric Sheikh Raed Salah on charges of rallying violence on the Temple Mount and publicly inciting terrorism against Israel to his followers.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has instructed the foreign ministry to send aid to Sierra Leone following a devastating landslide.
- The President of Iran is threatening to pull out of the 2015 nuclear deal, claiming he’ll pull the plug if the United States proceeds with further sanctions against them.
- Five journalists are being released from prison after the Palestinian Authority arrested them for voicing dissent against President Abbas' government.
- Singer and actor Oshik Levy spoke at the ILTV studio about the song "Tulik," which was inspired by Israeli soldier Tuval-Tuli Gvirzman who was killed in action during the first Lebanon war.
- Israeli diamond tycoon and billionaire Beny Steinmetz has just been named the prime suspect in a slew of charges including money laundering, fraud, bribery and a list of corporate corruption.
- Hatzav Aviv, co-founder and CTO of Meeba, spoke at the ILTV studio about his Israeli company that developed an app that is revolutionizing the way we travel.
- An Israeli dad has created a revolutionary wearable device that helps couples get pregnant by predicting ovulation cycle more accurately.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "b'harayon," written בְּהֵרָיוֹן, which means "pregnant."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.