Here are the headlines from today's ZION news:
- The Israeli Defense Force is about to build a three billion shekel massive new barrier to combat Hamas’ terror tunnels from Gaza.
- The Israeli Likud party held a rally to show support for the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is expected to receive criminal indictments any day now for an array of corruption charges.
- The United Nations has just revealed that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has been dramatically cutting back aid for sick citizens of Gaza who are hoping to get medical aid, in a move to put pressure on Hamas.
- Israeli Forces have demolished the homes of four Palestinian terrorists involved in the killing of border guards and soldiers. The head of the IDF’s Southern Command is now threatening to blow up civilian apartments that have two Hamas terror tunnels.
- A special program prepares teenage girls from troubled backgrounds for the Israeli army, building their confidence and skill sets.
- Excavations in Galilee have just revealed a two-thousand-year-old production center where chalkstone vessels were being made.
- Intel has closed its deal to buy the Israeli company Mobileye for $15 billion. Mobileye specializes in driver assistance systems and will allow Intel to roll out fully autonomous vehicles later this year.
- Israeli star singer and jewelry designer Izhar Cohen spoke at the ILTV studio. He led Israel to a 1978 victory in the Eurovision contest with the hit “A-Ba-Ni-Bi”.
- The Israeli folk song ‘Mayim Mayim’ has become massively popular in Japanese culture.
- ILTV's Emanuelle Kadosh discussed the top 5 Israeli foods.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "hungry," written רָעֵב, which means "raev"
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.