Here are today's headlines from ZION news:
- The Shin Bet Israeli security agency broke up a huge money laundering scheme between Hamas operatives in Turkey and the West Bank being used to fund terror against Israel.
- The Israeli police have arrested a deputy mayor of a city in northern Israel for allegedly playing a major role in the 1999 mafia murder.
- Housing Minister Yoav Galant has just announced that Israel is doubling its budget to help build a new Jewish settlement in the West Bank. This is the new settlement that the government approved specifically for the residents of the Amona outpost who were evacuated from their homes earlier this year.
- Israel just has completed construction on another chunk of its security wall around the West Bank. This new forty-two kilometer section now closes off the area between the Palestinian village of Tarkumia and the Israeli town of Meitar along the southern border of the West Bank.
- Knesset member Yoav Kisch, Chairman of the Rules Committee, spoke at the ILTV studio about the extensions to the security barrier and budget allocations for controversial settlement expansions.
- The Anti-Defamation League is taking a hard line stance against the Trump administration’s most recently proposed legislation that calls for a sharp reduction in the legal immigration limit, calling it “cruel, anti-family, and un-American.”
- One of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s closest allies, former chief of staff Ari Harow, has just agreed to turn state’s witness and provide the police with evidence against the prime minister in exchange for his own immunity during the fraud investigation.
- Prime Minister Netanyahu’s son Yair Netanyahu took to Facebook recently to slam an article that was written about him. He took the opportunity to call out the son of former prime minister Ehud Olmert, Ariel Olmert. An argument followed which may result in lawsuits.
- Netflix is about to release its first documentary about Jewish Hassidic life. "One of Us," a film by two Oscar-nominated filmmakers, will premiere soon at the prestigious Toronto Film Festival.
- Amos Ettinger, producer of “Such Loves,” and singer Lena Ettinger spoke at the ILTV studio about bringing the amazing Israeli history to life in their ongoing show.
- ILTV's Emanuelle Kadosh discussed the top five places to visit in Israel.
- Learn a new Hebrew word every day. Today’s word is "du-krav," written דוּ קְרָב, which means "duel."
Listen to more episodes on demand of “ZION News” on TheBlaze Contributors.